Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 - my year of rebirth

so many things I'd like to be able to share, but alas my hands are tied.

I have big plans for 2014 for Dottidoo and my artwork - without giving anything away, I'd like to share my plans for this year






1. get my personal Facebook page up & running
2. get Dottidoo online & start selling on Etsy & madeit
3. do some local markets
4. be more involved with BrisStyle in any capacity
5. start to get my own work out there!!

As I have written my intentions down, so shall I get s&%t done this year!!!  I hope you can enjoy and learn lessons along the way too!!




As a footnote, I thought I'd show you the Week 1 from Willowing's Life Book!!  It's 52 weeks of art tutorials and lessons, tips & tricks, and if this is what I've achieved with the ENOURMOUS AMOUNT OF INFORMATION I got from week 1, then I'm very confident IT'S GOING TO BE A GREAT YEAR!!  XXX


1 comment:

  1. Love what you creating just in week one! My art has grown so much after jumping in to online and in person art workshops last year. So excited to hear what you have planned for this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - your feedback (both positive & constructive,) are appreciated!!!