Tuesday, January 29, 2013

my unhealthy obsession with Pinterest


“what is the use of a book,' thought Alice, 'without pictures or conversations?'"
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 1



If you have any creative bones in your body, chances are you are also hooked on Pinterest.

If you haven't heard of Pinterest.................there are no words!!



Here are some of my boards and favourite images to date - I love that i have a GO-TO website that inspires me and encourages me to keep on making beautiful things.



i love that it doesn't judge me like facebook does, or that it's not about how many people like my stuff like instagram - it's just a lovely place to catalogue all your favourite parts of the internet, in a visually enabling way.

As creatives we are all about the visual - so it's nice to see things in a visual format.



No wonder it's one of the most popular social networking tools in the world............now if only i cared enough to use it for that purpose...........

In the meantime, if you want to find me, I'm usually on my tablet late at night, adding items to my most biggest board, aptly named, "if only I had more time..."

Come join me, won't you!?!!

http://pinterest.com/vicki_sinclair/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - your feedback (both positive & constructive,) are appreciated!!!