Sunday, March 2, 2014

CREATIVE: 29 faces - a month summation of less than 29 faces!!!

surely it hasn't been over 2 weeks since I posted last!?!!  That can't be right!?!!

I closed the gallery recently, and we have spent the last fortnight clearing, cleaning & finalising all the nasty little details of a small business closure - lots of loose ends to tie up, lots of misc bits that need finishing, and lots of rubbish to throw out!!  It's very similar to moving home - something that I did too much as a kid and will try to avoid for the next 20+ years!!!

So I didn't get much time to spend daily on my faces - but I am making it a PRIORITY now that I'm free of the space..............and I'll be focusing more on the body form as well as faces to get some progress with my art.

These faces are by no means my favourites - but I know that every one you do is a step closer to getting where you want to be - it's all about practice, practice, practice!  (still need desperately to work on hair!)

Hope you haven't had any hurdles too big to jump over these last few weeks - I know others are fighting bigger battles than me, so it's nice to be able to enjoy the free time and be grateful!!!\






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - your feedback (both positive & constructive,) are appreciated!!!