Saturday, February 1, 2014

CREATIVE: 29 faces - day 1

ok so this is truly a VERY NEW EXPERIENCE FOR ME - but I'll give it a go.

sorry if I haven't done everything I need to - I'm much like the rest of you - more of the creative, and less of the organised!!!

I was working on a few faces while at a crafty retreat with some girlfriends earlier this week - and I've been loving the results coming out of late.

This was one of my favourites - using neo colour crayons and lots of acrylic paint - hope you like it too!!

10 comments:

  1. Very beautiful. Love the features on her face and that fab background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece. I love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this piece of art - she is very cute and the background so colourful and full of depth and texture

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her! Beautiful, textured background too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The background is beautiful, can almost feel the texture on my finger tips. Her look is so sincere and trusting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both the background and your girl are beautiful. Hugs Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is beautiful, and I love the painting style! That background is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely love it too :)
    I'm a bit late reading through the faces posts, had a quick look through the newer ones and I think this is still my favourite of all of them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - your feedback (both positive & constructive,) are appreciated!!!