Monday, February 3, 2014

CREATIVE: 29 faces.....day 3

so while this face wasn't drawn today (is that allowed, am I now disqualified!?!!)

I wanted to show how far I had come in the last few months.  This one was done before Christmas and she has a very whimsical feel to her.............


I have watched a lot of You Tube between then and now and am learning about shading and position, as well as colouring & composure.

This was done in watercolour pencils, although lately I've been loving the neocolour water soluble crayons - they go on beautifully and it's such a fun process.

But then again, looking at this lovely, I really enjoyed the acrylic too - mixing with opaque might be something I could look into.

so many options when you're playing with no agenda.....

Now all I need to do is win lotto so that I can spend ALL DAY doing this type of thing!!!

5 comments:

  1. What a cute mademoiselle! I like the message she carries, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like a young me! lol Actually, she's much cuter. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's SO cute!
    Love the hair and the little hat...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You tube is a great place for ideas, Love her biG hair :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment - your feedback (both positive & constructive,) are appreciated!!!